Views: 224 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-08 Origin: Site Inquire
It is often asked if fragrance diffusers can be replenished for continued use. Do you have the same situation? A reed diffuser bought from a store some time ago is starving now. Instead of buying the finished product at a high price, you can try to make your own reed diffuser with pure reed diffuser oil refill. If you don't have a reed diffuser yet, all you need to do is find a beautiful bottle with a fairly narrow neck and some reed sticks, which can be found in craft stores or health food stores.
l 12-16 drops of diffuser oil refill
l 1 tbsp pure vodka
l Fill your bottle or jar with Jojoba up to 3/4 of the container;
l Add 1 tbsp pure vodka;
l Add the air wick essential oils of your choice and mix all the liquids in the container;
l Put the reed diffuser stick in the diffuser;
l Rotate the reed and turn it upside down with the end in the mixture facing up;
l Turn the scent diffuser stick over every few days to achieve the best flavor in the mixture.
Generally speaking, you should replenish essential oil every other month and you can also decide the replenishment period according to the actual situation for your essential oil reed diffuser.
If you want to take advantage of your existing essential oils to try more unique flavors at random for your reed diffuser refill, you can check aromatherapy online for more information and guidance. Here are some fragrance diffuser oil recipes for beginners:
1) Combination of stimulation and concentration: 4 drops of black pepper, 5 drops of lemon and 7 drops of rosemary;
2) Peaceful meditation mix: 4 drops bergamot, 3 drops frankincense and 3 drops palm oil;
3) Fresh as daisy: 4 drops of Eucalyptus, 4 drops of lemon grass, 4 drops of rosemary and 2 drops of spearmint;
4) Emotional comfort: Grapefruit 2 drops, cypress 2 drops and clove 2 drops;
5) Deep sleep: Jojoba oil 5 ml, frankincense 3 drops and rose 2 drops;
6) Soothe and calm: rose 2 drops, cypress 2 drops, German Chamomile 2 drops and 10 ml base oil;
7) Balance nerve: 2 drops of Pelargonium, 2 drops of cypress, 2 drops of sweet orange and 10 ml base oil;
8) Relief: Cypress essential oil 3 drops, Sandalwood Essential Oil 2 drops and 5 milliliter jojoba oil;
9) Relieve fatigue: rose 2 drops, sandalwood 2 drops and 30 ml base oil;
10) Relieve pressure: 10 ml of sweet almond oil, 3 drops of sandalwood and 2 drops of German Chamomile;
11) hormonal balance: 50 ml emulsion, 6 drops of frankincense and 2 drops of lavender;
12) Improve sleep: 2 drops of rose, 2 drops of bergamot, 2 drops of lavender and 30 ml base oil;
13) Quick relaxation: 6 drops of lavender, 2 drops of bergamot and 2 drops of chamomile.