Views: 434 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-02 Origin: Site Inquire
Do you want to learn how to make your own perfume diffusers? Reed essential oil diffuser can refresh any room, so you can try it in the bathroom, living room, bedroom and office. The self-made reed diffuser not only has lower cost, but also is good for health because it does not contain toxic chemicals. Reed diffusers bought in store are made from unknown oils and additives, but the best experience requires homemade natural air fresheners with 100% pure fragrance diffuser oils.
Making a reed diffuser is quite simple because you only need to prepare a narrow-necked glass bottle, fragrance diffuser sticks (or bamboo sticks), essential oil, graded coconut oil and vodka. You can recycle an old reed diffuser bottle and mix these materials in it. In addition, you can choose to use fractionated coconut oil instead of another carrier oil, such as safflower oil or sweet almond oil.
You can use any essential oil in your home fragrance diffuser and it doesn't have to be complicated. Just pick a scented oil that you like to inhale. You may want to avoid using expensive reed diffuser base oils (such as sandalwood or rose oil) and citrus oil must be your best choice because it is absolutely cheap.
Step 1: drop 20 drops of essential oil into every 1/4 cup of separated coconut oil and add 1 tbsp alcohol, fractionated coconut oil and essential oil into the bottle with a funnel.
Step 2: stir the mixture gently in the first step and add the reed diffuser stick to the bottle. After absorbing oil for one hour, the oil suction rod of the diffuser is turned over and the relative saturated end of oil is erected.
Step 3: enjoy the aroma. Occasionally you need to turn the reed to keep the smell fresh and you need to change the reed diffuser oil every 1-2 months if the smell becomes light or the oil evaporates.
Aromatherapy with scented diffusers is a form of passive diffusion (evaporation) that provides a mild odor. If you're looking for a stronger aroma, you'll need an ultrasonic best reed diffuser to diffuse the scent into your room.
Using essential oils is a good way to avoid chemical odors. There are various ways to customize reed diffusers with best carrier oil for reed diffuser mixtures. Here are 10 ways for you to try.
1) Bedtime use: mix 12 drops of lavender (Lavender), 8 drops of romaine and 2 drops of fresh citrus.
2) Stimulate creativity: mix 7 drops of bergamot (Citrus Bergamot), 7 drops of lemon oil (Citrus Lemon) and 7 drops of cardamom.
3) Sedative mixture: the sedative mixture consists of 7 drops of bergamot (Citrus Bergamot), 7 drops of lavender oil (Lavender) and 7 drops of boswellia carterii.
4) Cleaning mixture: 10 drops of lemon (lemon), 10 drops of rosemary (rosemary) and 6 citrus forests can provide a clean odor.
5) Keep fit: if you want to keep fit, you can use 10 drops of mint and 10 drops of oranges.
6) Guests meeting: use a combination of 7 drops of orange (Citrus), 7 drops of lime and 7 drops of mint to make you have a pleasant chat time when guests visit.
7) Fresh air: mix 10 drops of lemon and 10 drops of orange (Citrus) to enjoy the fresh fruit flavor space.
8) Insomnia formula: Lemon Mint 9 drops, lavender 2 drops, vetiver 4 drops and tangerine 2 drops of essential oil mixture can let people quickly into deep sleep.
9) Space purification and sterilization: the mixture of 10 drops of lemon, 5 drops of citrus, 10 drops of lavender and 5 drops of benzoin can be placed in the children's bedroom, which can achieve the effect of space purification and help reduce the fear of sleeping.
10) Invigorating spirit: add 10 drops of bitter orange, 5 drops of thyme and 5 drops of citronella lemon into 50ml 75% alcohol and shake them evenly, which can boost the spirits and achieve the effect of sterilization.